Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The angel song...


Some like others have tried and denied,
I pray for my soul,
The hollow grows louder,
Until the night fakes my face,
It’s a beautiful time

My dirty hands full of cash,
Spends upon my grinning ash,
I tried healing through your pain,
In a weird symphony of fate,
It’s a beautiful day

Blithe did abandon my place,
Turned foetal in disgrace,
And dreamt of this heaven no one seeks,
Lips wrapped, knees screwed to the ground,
It was a beautiful dream

They rustled like leaves below the trees,
Beside his body which looked so glad,
And silence broke all the glass,
Life rolled on moss free,
It was a beautiful road

The puppet still talks
In bars and empty rooms,
Your love and my beliefs
Are lost somewhere in my words and your grief,
Because it’s a...

No comments:

Post a Comment