Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rhetoric and Rhapsody


There floats a light in the sky,
You choose to look away,
Questions reply questions,
When you have nothing to say,

Mercurial... not anymore
Nature to let you live
Why don’t you?
Wishes have passed you by
Time closing in... to know why,

Screaming in Silence

The more I wait
The better you become,
You fly up the ladder
As I come down
Thought someone was watching me
Constant peril is a blessing
Until it makes everything numb

In my rhetoric and rhapsody,
My peace pleads victory
In an ominous cure of
A heart dying to die...

The superpower of loving the unknown,
Waiting for it... a ploy of weakness,
As the love grows weird and powerful
That reality transforms to an obsession
... Yet to be attained,

Burnt and washed,
Together we’ll be too late,
For we’re meant to reach the same place,
In a different time,

A lifetime of coincidences,
Separates,
What was supposed to be,
The biggest coincidence between you and me...

...as we move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment