Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

God of lesser mortals...


Dancing winds and rain in the terrace,
Old to my apartment, new to my grace,
Saw the day I lived forever,
When I saw... saw your face,

An eye out for everything,
As morning and evenings passed by,
I saw them ... the shadows,
Saw them... how hard they try....

Emotions by Tamilia
An old town for written embraces,
New faces with astral scars,
All seem to sin for ages,
In a coupe where it embarks,

The past is weaving,
The fabric of things gone wrong,
And songs of time are waiting,
For someone... someone strong,

You’ve created this niche for me,
This ocean where we can swim,
The tides and waves you’ve set free,
Never made our chances slim,

The God of lesser mortals in denial,
Heroes bask in a darker glory,
Thoughts that put faith on trial,
... And all that is said... is half the story...

Bhabnar bilasita thakuk bhabnatei,
Alo-adhar e mishe geche jibon,
Pashe ache sobai tao keu nei...

(Let the luxury of thoughts stay in itself... life is smudged in darkness and light... everyone’s by your side yet no one’s visible...)

No comments:

Post a Comment