Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Clarity.



Somewhere, someday when we find clarity... the world would be different. 



The early morning wake up call,
Led into the sun,
Burnt and bruised I fall,
To take it down to the place where I began,

And this fear crawls underneath the skin,
Defending all the wrong reasons,
Sedating thoughts of sin,
In colours wild and in changing seasons,

You can go on to have your life,
Sealed and pasted on a golden name-plate,
While let the breeze in strife,
To erode me away, to kiss my fate,

I’ll be here lurking around,
To have found the perfect taste,
Thinking of all the tears you’ve saved,
Searching for the treasure chest,

To feel sense in some time,
Clarity is the worst fear,
Only to fall back again... to relapse inside,
To find no one left to share,

May be I am the evil,
To pretend your way is right,
While I should have...
But you’d never agree.

See me at the crossroads,
I’m laughing my way through,
Still laughing,
Laughing away....

No comments:

Post a Comment